Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy's back to work

Yesterday mommy went back to work and I went to day care. I was asleep when mommy and daddy dropped me off.....I think that made it easier for them to leave. At day care I have my own crib with a new cool mobile and a cubby where all my stuff is kept. There are about 10 other babies I get to hang out with at Shalom and am hoping to get to know them. Ms. Judy took care of me...we ate together, swang together, and bounced together. Even though I did not know her very well, I talked to her a little. When mommy picked me up I was so happy! I gave her a big smile and told her about my day and then we went to the milk cafe for a snack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zadsasd

Kris, Stacey, and Briley Layton said...

Welcome back to work. It was so nice to have you back yesterday!! I loved the pics you brought, and your baby is so cute!! I cant wait for ours to come. Just about 2 months to go.