Monday, March 23, 2009

Like sands through the hour glass....

So are the days of my life! I can't believe how much time has passed since I last sat down to blog. Almost two months to be exact, but who's counting or checking. In my short life so far, it is hard to believe I am already getting behind, but there it is!
To bring everybody up to speed, here is what has been happening -
Watched the president get sworn in in DC....not sure what that actually means, but I will definitly remember that day...very cold and I was dressed in a pink bunny outfit. Not cool.
Officially began crawling, and by "officially" I mean I finally decided to stop tormenting mommy and daddy with my complexity and moved forward instead of backwards. Going backwards was getting a bit boring and a couple times I backed myself into the closet (not a bad hiding place though). Nothing can stop me now!
More and more talking....mama, ba-bye, maybe hi here and there for good measure. I like to bark like the dogs and I am trying out my opera voice often. Not sure if I am cut out for belting out tunes at those octives and volume, but maybe with a bit more effort, I can come close!
Miraculously transformed from heathen to angel with one simple bath. It was an oily one admittedly that I did not care for, but my godsister seemed to be WAY more upset with the situation than I was after I got dressed and we went for a walk.
Watched mommy turn another year older, the exact number escapes me...but I think it was close to 23 or something like that.
  • Welcomed many new friends into the world - Aurora, Jimmy, Eli, Rose, Dagny, Zoey and Richard.

  • On the travel front, went to Michigan a couple times, Washington DC, and Phoenix, AZ.
I think that catches me up so far! More to come as I turn 11 months on Wed.....




No comments: